• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex MOAB is out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
for the poolies out there how long from meet n greet till the interview.

It can be a long wait. I did my grip n grin in Feburary of 2005. Didn't get called for an interview until October, a full 10 month wait.

So be patient.

M & G in Sept 05, called for interview Jan 06, interviewed Feb 06, good news Apr 06.

The M & G is less formal than an interview but you should still treat it just the same. Make sure your suit fits, shine your shoes, get your teeth cleaned, etc. Update your profile and resume a couple of days prior. Be ready for some interview type questions. Good Luck!!

Its tough being patient I know! M&G in ANC Jan. 05, waited 13 months for a call in Feb. 06, interviewed Mar. 06, got the GOOD letter 3 weeks 6 days later. Now I'm all smiles, worth the wait. :)

I bet it will be a few weeks after the MOAB closes May 1 before we start hearing about classes.

TSDog: I am certainly not in the know. My guess is that most of the ANC MD11 FO slots in this bid will get taken by folks already here. That would mean that the new hires this year would most likely go to the back of the Boeing, or maybe even the right seat of the Boeing. They have done that over the past couple of years when the right seat got short. So where ever there are holes they will fill them with the new hires.

Again, this is just my guess, but I think that folks will take the ANC slots and the new hires this year will go to the back or right seat of the Boeing. There isn't that much open in the back, and from what I hear even less in the right, but as the newer FOs and SOs start leaving for their new seats from this bid they will fill them with the new hires. Just my guess.

I think there WILL be "normal" SO classes.

Can't wait to see you on the line!

FJ

Falconjet said:
I think there WILL be "normal" SO classes.

Can't wait to see you on the line!

FJ

I'm up for anything!! Right Seat, Back seat, Jumpseat...

Thanks for the reply... Hope to see you out there real soon,

TSD

Latest resources

Back