FedEx March Class???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FedEx

I know it is only 1 Feb, but has anyone heard of any classes starting in March? I will give K.D. a call this week, but was wondering if anyone on the inside has heard anything.
Thanks,
Waiting in the pool...

No new rumors or news. Still anticipating March. Hang on...

FedEx Classes

I am also in the Purple and Orange Pool. My well-placed contact reports "unofficially" that the interviewing and training will begin in March.

March class.

The date is still uncertain the last I heard was around the 9th. I think possibly that would start us on the 10th. I talked to KD about a week ago and she was vague but possitive. This may only be wishful thinking but she did say the call would be a month prior. And with the wam bam that happens around aviation we should not worry if we dont here exactly 30 days prior.FLY AWAY

what if a person (me) is activated when the call from KD comes. i know it happend to some people after sep 11th and all eventually went to training. just hoping the iraq crap either ends really fast or i can get through training before it even happens (not too likely).

doh:confused:

someone (you)

If you are activated before class, there is nothing you can do about that. However, Fed Ex is GREAT about keeping you at the top of the list and working with you based on your availability. On the flip side, all you have to do is make it to day one of class and you get your ever so valuable seniority number. If you get activated on day 2, take your seniority number with you and go play in the sand as long as you like. You will complete training at the first available slot upon your return and will retain your seniority.

Good luck!

Goose17

Goose17

Thanks for the info. It makes me feel a little better. I'm still hoping that I can make it to class before being activated.

backflip

March Class

Just to give a little insight H. Simpson. I was ready for the Oct. class which they cancelled. Then after being assured no more classes in year 2002 I took on a prior engagement that would last until mid December. They fired up the Nov. 23 class which I was unable to attend and FE was extremely understanding and held my spot for the next class. They know if you make it through their interview that you will make a great new hire. NO WORRIES>

someone (me) is relieved

goose17 and md80jad--thanks for the scoop. makes me feel much better. i know fedex is very mil friendly (fred is ex-usmc), but it is good to hear there has been a precedent set.

hope to see you guys in mem.

backflip--are you an SUU reservist now?

Latest resources

Back