FedEx guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FedEx

I was jumpseating home last Saturday and the Captain told me that FedEx has its own pilot forum? Does anyone know the address?
Thanks

It didn't sound like it was the one on ALPA website. Do you konw of anyothers???
Thanks

FedEx said:
It didn't sound like it was the one on ALPA website. Do you konw of anyothers???
Thanks

Was it pilotswap.net? If so, that was kaput last time I checked. Used to have a trip trading, training swap, etc. bulletin board. Didn't seem to get used much, but good in theory (kinda like communism).

hoya

It's back up.

Pilotswap.Net was originally in a BB format, much like this one. Someone managed to hack it, and it was down for about 4 months.

LOTS of family stuff going on and the holidays kept me from reconstituting it until mid-January. It's now using "blog" scripting. Hopefully this will make registration and posting a slicker operation for everyone.

Costs are minimal, and so is maintenance. Anyone interested in setting one up for their pilot group let me know, and I'll be happy to tell you how to get started. BTW, they're tax deductable as a legit business expense according to my tax lawyer.

The board was under-used, because for a long time, all we've had at FedEx is an old mainframe emulator with a slow, bulky (read unusable) trade / swap email bb system. Consequently, the culture of trip-trading has almost vanished at FDX.

I hope PilotSwap.Net changes that.

As for PilotWifeSwap.net, hmmm. Interesting concept. I think I've got enough trouble dealing with my own.

I wondered who set pilotswap.net up. Thanks for doing it. I just registered a couple days ago and the site looks great. Just what I've been looking for. Thanks again.

Thanks

Thanks for the kind words. Glad to do it.

Latest resources

Back