FedEX Feeder dorks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Daytonaflyer

Ok guys, if you work for a FedEX feeder such as Empire Airlines, Mountain Air Cargo, etc., please stop lying to everybody you meet, telling them you fly for FedEX. You're not fooling anybody and it really makes you sound like a loser.
Just tell people who you really work for; take some pride in your job. Those really aren't bad companies. We all know that if you're 25 years old, drive a Hyundai, and fly right seat in an ATR that you don't fly for FedEX.
You might fool the occassional drunk college girl, but it really makes you guys look like idiots.

The same goes to you regional guys who claim you fly for United, etc. Just tell the truth.

Ok guys, if you work for a FedEX feeder such as Empire Airlines, Mountain Air Cargo, etc., please stop lying to everybody you meet, telling them you fly for FedEX. You're not fooling anybody and it really makes you sound like a loser...
I don't think they claim to work for FedEx; instead they make it very clear that they work for FedExEx (Federal Express Express) and maybe people just don't listen?

Just kidding. Not any different than all the USAirways Express guys (Chautauqua, PSA, etc) saying they work for USAirways, or Eagle guys saying they fly for American. C'mon, let them enjoy their ‘upgrade’ will ya?

I hear ya...my job's not much better than their's, but just because I might be hauling auto parts for BMW doesn't mean I go around telling people I'm a pilot for BMW.

i had a fedex feeder caravan guy ask me why i didnt make the coffe in SHV last week. He went on on how i have been slacking 2 days in a row with the coffee. He was being a comlete jack knob. I then tell im i dont work at the fbo and that im a falcon captain. he says we used to fly falcons. i say "really, what company is this?"his response "fedex" i say thats rich, when did fedex get caravans? toolbag

Cut the guy some slack obviously he is proud of his entrance into the profession. I know i was very proud to be flying my caravan for ups. When people asked me who i flew for i would say that I flew for a UPS independent contractor.

I was especially proud of the $75 per night i made !!!

Cut the guy some slack obviously he is proud of his entrance into the profession. I know i was very proud to be flying my caravan for ups. When people asked me who i flew for i would say that I flew for a UPS independent contractor.

I was especially proud of the $75 per night i made !!!

riiiiiiiiight, cut him slack for demanding that i make coffee? if i was a line guy i would have pissed in it for him.

I don't have a dog in this hunt but, doesn't Fedex actually own the caravans so technically they do work for Fedex.

when did fedex get caravans?

Fedex has owned Caravans for a very long time. Feeder companies are contracted to operate them, but they are owned by Fedex and flown and maintained under fedex rules.

Ok guys, if you work for a FedEX feeder such as Empire Airlines, Mountain Air Cargo, etc., please stop lying to everybody you meet, telling them you fly for FedEX. You're not fooling anybody and it really makes you sound like a loser.
Just tell people who you really work for; take some pride in your job. Those really aren't bad companies. We all know that if you're 25 years old, drive a Hyundai, and fly right seat in an ATR that you don't fly for FedEX.
You might fool the occassional drunk college girl, but it really makes you guys look like idiots.

The same goes to you regional guys who claim you fly for United, etc. Just tell the truth.

so what im hearing is that it Will get a hook-up with some college girls- sweeet!

Latest resources

Back