• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fedex down in LBB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree with the sentiments about the F. If you haven't flown it, you simply have no idea.

Glad to hear the crew made it out safely. The captain is a terrific guy and an outstanding pilot. I was sim partners with him in Miami shortly before his upgrade in the F, and he was truly a joy to fly with and sip suds with afterwards. Hopefully he's got the CYA down because knowing Empire, they'll try to crucify him.

Last edited:
I agree with the sentiments about the F. If you haven't flown it, you simply have no idea.

Glad to hear the crew made it out safely. The captain is a terrific guy and an outstanding pilot. I was sim partners with him in Miami shortly before his upgrade in the F, and he was truly a joy to fly with and sip suds with afterwards. Hopefully he's got the CYA down because knowing Empire, they'll try to crucify him.

Empire would never throw anyone under the bus! :) Nor would they ever fire anyone they upgraded to captain for not retroactively signing a training contract.

Empire would never throw anyone under the bus! :) Nor would they ever fire anyone they upgraded to captain for not retroactively signing a training contract.

Sweet.

the F did my ears no good, but most of my ears capability was lost in the Jetsream...most if not all the F's carried less hours and cycles than the ATR's, Fred could have retrofited Pratts on the F's and saved so much money that glass could have been installed and still probably less than acquiring the ATR, which is a MX budget buster

the F did my ears no good, but most of my ears capability was lost in the Jetsream...most if not all the F's carried less hours and cycles than the ATR's, Fred could have retrofited Pratts on the F's and saved so much money that glass could have been installed and still probably less than acquiring the ATR, which is a MX budget buster
You must have worked at Mountain Air, it seemed like most of Empires F's were higher times. Its been a few years though since I was over there.

Latest resources

Back