Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: FEDEX

GVFlyer said:
The pilots I know at FEDEX Corporate feel that they are undercompensated, particulary in relationship to the guys on the line flying parcels.

Hehehehe... I have never met a Pilot who has felt he is "Overcompensated"... So I guess that means the FedEx Corporate guys are just like the rest of us... Overworked and underpaid!

I know of 4 guys that left FlexJet for Fedex Corp. All were Lear 45 Capt. and one was both 45 and CL604 Capt qualified. Two are in PIT one is in MEM and one is in Harrison, AR. I talk to a few of them from time to time and they like it.

At least their getting paid! They could be standing in the unemploymenyt line like so many others since 9/11!
Thanks for the info-- T-Sparks, GVflyer, and Falcon Capt.!

Hey GV-flyer, anything you haven't flown?

cruise 450 said:
Hey GV-flyer, anything you haven't flown?

Yeah, lots. But I'm working on it. I'm trying to get a ride in the Fuji Blimp - I want to see if I can master a "Bag Over" and a "Hiss Out".

GV

Last edited:
FedEx Corporate

FedEx Corporate Aviation is a great place to work as far as schedule, management support, and well maintained equipment. The pay is a little below industry average, but the schedule is far superior to other corporate jobs. You can actually have a life!!

I here they may need to hire a few more pilots after the 1st of the year. There are also rumors of expanding the fleet by a couple more Lear 45's.

Latest resources

Back