• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

fedex corporate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It did mention that in the last 5 years, all newhires have been from within the company... Whether they were a box tosser, driver or some other capacity...

Hope this helps...

fedex

Falcon Capt.

Yeah I saw that too but, was in hopes there was still another way one could apply and hope to be considered for an interview.

Thanks anyway!

cruise450

Their aircraft are registered to the following address. However, a company that size (note the "Leasing" in their address) 'may' have a shell company they purchase a/c with. You might try finding someone with an NBAA book for an address.

FEDERAL EXPRESS LEASING CORP
2461 DEMOCRAT HGR 20
MEMPHIS, TN, 38118

Side note: I've got a friend who has been trying for 3 years to get on with FedEx corporate. He's a high time CL601 captain as well. Therefore I'd say the statement about hiring within stands true!

Best of luck.

2000Flyer

FedEx just bought a trucking company out of Harrison, AR (HRO) they have a couple of planes there as well. I think they have a couple of Lear 60's based there. Hope that information helps out.

FedEx Address

I had a chance to get into the NBAA book at the office today. Here is the address you've been looking for:

FEDEX CORPORATE AVIATION
2461 DEMOCRAT ROAD, HGR 20
MEMPHIS, TN 38118-2890
TELE - 901-397-0000
FAX - 901-397-0031

KIRBY WOEHST - MANAGING DIRECTOR

Listed 4 LR45s and 3 CL601s. They also now have a Global.

Best of luck.

2000Flyer

FEDEX

The pilots I know at FEDEX Corporate feel that they are undercompensated, particulary in relationship to the guys on the line flying parcels.

Latest resources

Back