Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GooseHZ

getting in the way
I know this has been on here before. But dose anyone know how to get in contact with the FedEx Corporate Flight Department. I know they use the same interview but whom should I call?

Thanks

What are they flying these days?

I've seen there Glex (s) and Challenger (s), anything else? Who flys around in those jets? Fred??

Help?

Goose: I don't know if these numbers will help, but who knows. They are Memphis numbers, area code 901.

General Information: 369-3600
Corp Recruitment/job hotline: 797-7400
Aircraft charter sales and Operatoins: 224-9500

I'd probably try the info line first, and see if they have a listing for the corporate flight department. The job hotline is most likely for non flight crew jobs, but you never know. If all else fails, maybe the folks in the charter sales dept could point you to the chief pilot of the corp department. No guarantees any of these will work.

I'm assuming you have checked the http://pilot.fedex.com site for the general mins and quals.

To answer the second question, the corporate flight department is used for many things, but mostly of course to fly high level company personnel around to do business. They are also used to get crews to/from aircraft in field sometimes if other means don't work out (deadheads).

I hope some of this info helps you out.

FJ

FedEx Corporate Aviation
2461 Democrat Rd., Hangar 20
Memphis, TN 38118-2890
901-397-0000
901-397-0001(FAX)
Kirby Woehst, Managing Director

Re: Help?

Falconjet said:
Goose: I don't know if these numbers will help, but who knows. They are Memphis numbers, area code 901.

General Information: 369-3600
Corp Recruitment/job hotline: 797-7400
Aircraft charter sales and Operatoins: 224-9500

I'd probably try the info line first, and see if they have a listing for the corporate flight department. The job hotline is most likely for non flight crew jobs, but you never know. If all else fails, maybe the folks in the charter sales dept could point you to the chief pilot of the corp department. No guarantees any of these will work.

I'm assuming you have checked the http://pilot.fedex.com site for the general mins and quals.

To answer the second question, the corporate flight department is used for many things, but mostly of course to fly high level company personnel around to do business. They are also used to get crews to/from aircraft in field sometimes if other means don't work out (deadheads).

I hope some of this info helps you out.

FJ

No other airline comes to mind who would deadhead their crews in nice biz jets! Does that happen on a regular basis? I'm guessing this would be mostly International destinations?

Business Jets

Nope. . . if the freight is in SHV and they need to get a crew there Right Now so the boxes make the sort, then they toss you in the corporate jet. . . .

I'm still waiting to fly in one of those. Do you think they'd let me fly it so I can get my landing currency up to date?

NightFlyer

I have actualy been leered twice and both times they were not Fedex jets they were hired out ones.

Latest resources

Back