• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Federal Agent Loses Magazine on Airplane

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is the big deal? Our flight attendants collect magazines all day long. If they find something good, they usually pass it up to us!!!

Can you believe some people actually think they are referring to a "paper" magazine. I've had two customers make comments to that effect.

No doubt ALL federal agencies will now follow TSAs lead in background checks, psychological testing and carry protocols.

Can you believe some people actually think they are referring to a "paper" magazine. I've had two customers make comments to that effect.

I am sure hoping those folks are just funnin on us. It would be sad for someone to reach 30 yrs + and not know what a magazine would be in the context of this thread.

you would hope not, but unless fox or cnn tell them EXACTLY what has occured they wont know. Most people can't think for themselves anymore.. sad isnt it.

More importantly, Who cares.....it's just a magazine....not like anyone can hurt themselves with it.....a geezer losing his cane is more of a threat...

Latest resources

Back