• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Feb 17th SWA class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What I have seen in the past they like to have a good mixture in the class(civ, mil, young ,old) that is why it may seem the list isnt perfect, but close.

WOW, what a thread!!

We've been waiting a while to read a thread like this one....hope we have more like this to follow. :D Congrats to all you ex-poolies!!!!

Got a few questions:

Anyone know about Waco, Caneman, Joker, or Skid203?

Starrbuck, how about your friend #28...any word?

I believe an updated list is in order again.

W8n4swa:cool:

I too will be in the 17th class

Just got the call from LL. Now, if my unit doesn't get activated (again) life will be SWEET!

See ya in Big D!!

DirtyNasty said:
if my unit doesn't get activated (again) life will be SWEET!

Not gonna touch that one with a ten foot pole. (No pun intended)

Welcome to SWA

sweaty palms....

I am sittin' here in Kinkos, sweating all of the rental mouse!!

Man, WHAT GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

In regards to the skipping around... remember that our list IS unofficial.... also - my guess is that when SWA builds a class, they like to disperse the ages out evenly so as to not retire a whole class in the same quarter down the road....??? Sounds like what I would do if it were my company at least.....

Keep the towels ready for some more of us, as we are rapidly swimming to the shallow end of the pool....

I for one will be bringing my towel to class, as pruned as I am - it may take days to dry completely off!!:p

Have fun in DAL - save some Turkey-Aid for me!!!

Regards - Tred

February 17 Class

I've been a silent observer for a while, but thought it was time to pipe up. I'm 11 on the Flightinfo list and got the call for the 17 Feb class last week. Within about 4 hours of the call, a second message came to my desk placing me on Stop Loss as of 15 Jan.

There appears to be a potential way around the stop loss, I just have to wait a week or two to see if works. Unfortunately in my current assignment, I won't be putting bombs on bad guys (unless this thing gets waaaay big) in this next shooting match, but I'm still potentially snagged in the administrative net, at least for now.

Congrats to all who have gotten calls, and hang in there to those who have yet to. I'll post more when I know more

March 3rd Class?

ivauir,

I hope you're right about me making the March 3rd class. LL told me earlier this month that I'm four classes away, based on 20 new hires per class. Is there a confirmed March 3rd class date or is this speculation. Congrats to all fellow poolies selected for the two February classes. Cheers.

Congrats!!!

I couldn't be happier for you all, I too can't wait to share a few brews with you all in DAL. Congratulations again!!

Latest resources

Back