Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WSurf

The Smack Down!
I've heard many flights are being cx'ed because of new FAR. How many Airlines out there still don't have CX pay??? It's going to suck!!!

I've heard many flights are being cx'ed because of new FAR. How many Airlines out there still don't have CX pay??? It's going to suck!!!

Well, keep on sucking up to Genital "warts" Lee hoping he can get you on with "Delta"..Did you hear they are getting 88 717's?

Well, keep on sucking up to Genital "warts" Lee hoping he can get you on with "Delta"..Did you hear they are getting 88 717's?

Really??? I guess you are still stalking him... You need to worry about your job.... I hear some people are on the way to start kicking dicks out of your mouth. You better gobble up as much as you can.

Really??? I guess you are still stalking him... You need to worry about your job.... I hear some people are on the way to start kicking dicks out of your mouth. You better gobble up as much as you can.

Ouch, hit a sore spot with you there, eh fella?

What the hell is this even supposed to mean?? HAHAHAHAH, you kooky bastard!

Now go run along and get back to stalking Lee! It's stupid to throw rocks at a man with a machine gun. Run away..... Bye... And don't start stalking me too!

Latest resources

Back