Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NoApu

I don't see a thread so I'll start one.

I'm looking forward to meeting and working with all the folks from ExpressJet in about year or so.

Round and Round

Its funny I worked at ASA years ago and have been at XJT for some time. I can't wait to see some of my old buddies and get back to the ATL! Hope the SOCC merges sooner than later.

Do you guys have room to expand the "old eastern hanger" to accomadate all of us?

we have room but it will be interesting to see how and where we all will go... how many dispatchers are ExpressJet

I read the operations will remain in Houston but the corporate side of things is moving to Atlanta. Is this true?

I think that is true for now.....but I thnk by the end of 2011 they want to merge the two together under one OC and move everything to ATL....

XJT has roughly 38 dx lines right now...remaining peeps on dx list are hub coor/atc...so total seniority list in seventies but we dont have anywhere near 70 dx lines. How many flights a shift for ASA these days?

ASA has 38 dx lines right now too....we also have sector managers... atc...and duty managers....

we have different start times on the day shift.... but I would say on average between 60 - 70

Most desks have been creeping upward at ASA. We are anywhere between 55 and 75 depending on days, shifts, extra desks, sick calls, etc. We average 65 I'd say. We've lost several through attrition but just had a class of three come onto the floor and that has helped some. We hear that you guys work a few more flights than we do. What is your breakdown?

Latest resources

Back