• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet JCBA is complete

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm a no vote. That will be my "strike" vote. Aircraft will then be transferred to Skywest. If Skywest pilots don't want any more RJ flying, as PBR said, will they refuse to cross that line?

Skywest pilots can't do anything about where planes go anymore than we can. Of course they will fly them, just as ASA/XJT pilots would fly them if planes showed up on the ramp in Atlanta or Houston.

LASA---13+years, voting no with zero hesitation. Transfer all you want.

Skywest pilots can't do anything about where planes go anymore than we can. Of course they will fly them, just as ASA/XJT pilots would fly them if planes showed up on the ramp in Atlanta or Houston.

The call to the bluff is Skyw doesn't have enough pilots to fly what they have plus what they've ordered. Neither does any other carrier.

They didn't fly any Comair flights, right? I'm just going off of what PBR said. I guess he is wrong.

A pilot on a layover who is away from his hotel for an extended period of time will check for messages periodically or arrange an alternate method of contact.

So there goes a good time out on a long layover. Say you're scheduled to DI the next day at noon so you plan on tying one on or whatever. Just before you head out you call and schd'g changes you to DI at O dark thirty to operate another flight or to DH somewhere where they need a body. Is that how I'm readingbthat?

NO!

So there goes a good time out on a long layover. Say you're scheduled to DI the next day at noon so you plan on tying one on or whatever. Just before you head out you call and schd'g changes you to DI at O dark thirty to operate another flight or to DH somewhere where they need a body. Is that how I'm readingbthat?

NO!

They certainly won't be calling to tell you your plane is running 30 minutes late

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back