• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet announcement today?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes. Nothing new. 15 airplanes for the charter op. Nothing going to Mexico. Nothing yet for the remaining 54 airplanes. JR said they were still in talks with some carriers to place the airplanes in a CPA and if that doesn't work they will do branded flying with them starting in the 2nd Q 07. Very vague with no information we didn't already know.

Yeah how so? Thanks for caring!!:rolleyes:

I don't think he was bashing your airline. Lighten up, Francis...

I listened to the CC and it sounds like a big fat "we don't have any idea what we're going to do with our airplanes, but we really hope we can score one of the bids we have out now." I especially liked the questions about branded flying "So is this going to be like FlyI?"

I really hope you guys figure out someplace to put your airplanes, but the Pres or CEO or whoever was doing the CC sounded kinda desperate as he was trying to be upbeat.

I don't think he was bashing your airline. Lighten up, Francis...

I listened to the CC and it sounds like a big fat "we don't have any idea what we're going to do with our airplanes, but we really hope we can score one of the bids we have out now." I especially liked the questions about branded flying "So is this going to be like FlyI?"

I really hope you guys figure out someplace to put your airplanes, but the Pres or CEO or whoever was doing the CC sounded kinda desperate as he was trying to be upbeat.

Desperate? How bout its his job to sound upbeat and How bout you let us worry about our airline and you worry about yours. MMMMKKKKAAAAYYYY

We shall see soon enough!!

Lighten up francis!!:D

I've said it before.

69 50-Seater (Erj at that) are not a hot commodity. I think XJT is holding out for the delta flying which I don't think they will even have a shot at considering their high costs. I think they’re thinking is those XR somehow have everyone drooling over them

Guys, I know this is a little off topic, but could someone elaborate on something for me??? Didn't you guys pass a T/A that had several modifications in it regarding 135 flying? Also, I believe there was a pay modification of 6% or so....was this a raise or decrease in hourly rates? Thanks for the info guys, just curious and trying to look at some options.

I've said it before.

69 50-Seater (Erj at that) are not a hot commodity. I think XJT is holding out for the delta flying which I don't think they will even have a shot at considering their high costs. I think they’re thinking is those XR somehow have everyone drooling over them

First off I would appreciate it if you could post some factual information on our Costs and Performance that suggests that our costs are to high and no company would choose us. Factual Info now not SuperKooter BS!

Latest resources

Back