Express.Net

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Frac Daddy

I was just wondering what the 411 on this company is. Pay? Schedule? Domiciles? General working conditions? Hiring? Thanks.

charter freight company

charter freight company.

Put together by Mike Goldberg and Dave Clark

Based in Naples Florida. Flies for people like Emery.

T-Gates

T-Gates said:
I swear trying to get info on them is like trying to get into Area 51......

Ditto

There was one of their pilots on the board last spring. Gave me some info on possible hiring. I contacted, again, some of his leads.

The hiring didn't happen. Couldn't contact him anymore. And he hasn't been posting.

They had some delays on the Mexican authority/approval. :p

express.net-where maintenance comes 3rd

When I worked in operations for another freight operarator, I got alot of good scoop on other airlines from our maintenance controllers. One in particular worked Express.net's A300 out of DFW for a while. He said their equipment is awful and it was a miracle everytime one left close to on-time. He hated working their bird as their DMI list was obscene. They'd fix four or five items only to defer three or four more new ones.

How could you say that about our MX...U Obviously have a friend that does not like to work or got fired(I think I know who your friend is)...I fly the DFW line on a regular basis and have never had a mx problem there or anywhere else that caused concern or carried over like u said.

Get your facts straight pal...

As straight as can be

Considering his take on my former airline's own fleet & related maintenance problems, I'm going to trust his views. Apologies if that upsets you.

obviously not straight enough...It does upset me that idiots are out there spreading rumors that far away from the truth...

I sometimes work out of Dayton flying for Emery flights and Express.net appears to be a pretty good company to work for, with clean planes and not so many main. problems. I jumpseated once on an Express.net 727 and it was in great shape. I looked at a company newsletter once while waiting in the hub and it seemed like a very family-orientated company to work for where they actually care about their pilots.

I would be suprised though if Express.net would hire a pilot with 650 hours since they seem to only fly A-300's and B-727's.

Latest resources

Back