• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Express Jet hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I fly freight too and she woke me up and caught me by suprise.

I listed my home number and cell number on the info...on days that I'm home I leave the computer logged online most the day. If my home line is busy do you think they'll try the cell or should I change my info to reflect my cell as my main number? Thanks guys.

Yeah,

At first I thought she was a telemarketer because she had trouble pronouncing my last name (it's not easy) and she mumbled through the fact that she was calling for ExpressJet. I was about to hang up on her when she mentioned something about me applying online. That's when the dime dropped. At least I've learned to answer the phone nicely.

If you miss the call do they try to call back? Just curious because i was happily(<---sarcasm intended) working on my physique at the gym and when i got home my phone said i missed a call but there was no message. kinda curious if it was them and if i am now passed up permanently.

caller ID just said UNKNOWN

These guys are in a hurry I guess.

I got called while I was flying today, lady left a message around 5pm, I called back at 6:30pm and was told that the call was in reference to an interview, but all the positions in the current file are filled. She said I should hear from them again within 90 days or resubmit online if I don't get another call??????

Kinda wierd process.

You guys should all tell others a little about your backround and time for those who are wondering about where they stand. I'm gettin lots of PM's from people asking about mins but to be honest I have heard nothing official from the company. Wish I could help. Good luck to all.

I got the called an hour ago same questions and reading of the script she also told i was going to be contacted by senior recruiter in 50 to 90 days for an interview appointment .
She also said that upgrading is 3 to 4yrs and if that would be acceptable for me.
Good luck to everyone.

Dayam, they just started collecting profiles a few days ago and already they are doing telephone pre-screening. They must need people really bad...or the pool is gonna have a REALLY deep end.

Guess word travels fast on the net:p

ATRCA said:
You guys should all tell others a little about your backround and time for those who are wondering about where they stand. I'm gettin lots of PM's from people asking about mins but to be honest I have heard nothing official from the company. Wish I could help. Good luck to all.

I think they're sticking to what was posted (1500/500). I have just over that (1700/550), but the app doesn't distinguish between 1500 hours and 1700 hours. It just asks you to put your total time and multi time into a range. Mine both fell into the lowest range that met the mins.

Latest resources

Back