Executive Flightways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mr. Irrelevant

Anyone have any information on this company? Headquartered at ISP I believe. Working conditions, pay, etc would be nice to know.

Thank you.

Mr. I.

Ex. Flwys...

Hi Mr. I,

Check their web site @ www.fly-efi.com .
You will fine some info about them. From what I heard, they are really good company to work for. Thats all I know...

BTW , they have been looking for pilots @ www.climbto350.com
(post from 12/03/03)

Good luck.

Re: Ex. Flwys...

CFINY said:
Hi Mr. I,

Check their web site @ www.fly-efi.com .
You will fine some info about them. From what I heard, they are really good company to work for. Thats all I know...

BTW , they have been looking for pilots @ www.climbto350.com
(post from 12/03/03)

Good luck.

Must be. They're always hiring.:p

I know three people that work there, and from what they've been telling me, they're expanding, thus the hiring that seems to be going on all the time.

The people I know that work there seem to be happy with it. One just upgraded a couple of months ago (about 20 months in the company at the time), and the other started earlier this year and will likely be upgrading by this time next year.

Just be ready to live on a beeper and find a way to afford housing in the middle of Long Island. I think first-year FO pay is thirty to forty grand depending upon equipment... And a Cap will be around sixty in the smaller jets. Don't hold me to the numbers, though.

Do they hire into the left seat?

A guy from Executive Flightways just called me. They pay 35,000-40,000 to start in a Lear 31/35 or a Hawker 700/800. Plan on being an FO for 1-2 years. You have to live within 1 hour of ISP. 8 days off a month, with 4 of them being movable. Per diem is $1.50/hr domestic and $2.50/hr intl (works out to like $35/day for domestic). There is a $5000 training deposit and a 2 year training contract for $18,000.

Sounds like an alright company for a single dude that can survive up on Long Island for 35k a year.

Hope this helps.

Hag

And no, they don't hire right into the left seat. At least not as I understand.

back about 2 yrs ago i interviewed with them and it was for left seat in a lear and the pay was 42k. didnt wind up there, but was impressed with the operation. VERY clean for a 135 shop. make you take a full written test and a casual hr interview. then checkride in the airplane with the cp. i was impressed with their professionalism. also.. with reguards to living, the area surrounding the airport and eastward is cheaper than westward.

Latest resources

Back