Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CUEBOAT

HomeBaseBKLYN
Just heard that execstar was shut down by the faa, and the owner was reduced down to a private pilot, can anyone else confirm this?

CUEBOAT said:
Just heard that execstar was shut down by the faa, and the owner was reduced down to a private pilot, can anyone else confirm this?

One can only hope that is true.....

Da-20

Hey T-Gates,

Where did you get the picture of the blue DA-20 with underwing stores?

TransMach

they aint flyin into the FBO I work at anymore. We were told that their 135 cert was revoked and to not fuel them anymore.

TransMach said:
Hey T-Gates,

Where did you get the picture of the blue DA-20 with underwing stores?

TransMach

Go to Airliners.net and search for the Falcon 20. There are quite a few pics of this company in the UK that flys them.

I heard them comming into ORL on Tuesday night. I had heard their 135 was revoked also. Hmm. Maybe they think the FAA doesn't work at 2 in the morning.

Well, that might not have been completely wrong. How long have they been getting away with the cr@p they did?

I'm actually surprised there was a 135 certificate to pull. And I wouldn't be surprised if they continued operations even with a revoked 135 certificate.

Spoke with a pilot friend who flew for them yesterday, and he confirmed that they are out of business. He then went on to say that the owner is trying to pull some stunt to get them back in the air again. He was relieved to see them shut down, and is seeking employment elsewhere.................Sounds like a real scumbag outfit!

Latest resources

Back