Everts pay and QOL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

J3guy

Anyone have any info on pay and hiring at Everts?? I haven't seen much info on them on this board. Thank you

pay for dc-6 fe is 43ish an hour I think with 60 hour guarantee i believe which you probably won't break. You wil get sundays and a few other days off a month. A fun job from what I hear but not really a useful career step if you ask me.

pay for dc-6 fe is 43ish an hour I think with 60 hour guarantee i believe which you probably won't break. You wil get sundays and a few other days off a month. A fun job from what I hear but not really a useful career step if you ask me.

Call me biased with my radial background, but I think it is the opposite. In a sea of RJ drivers, a type rating in an old Douglas and Alaska time would certainly make one stand out in an interview, IMHO. Besides, Everts has turbine equipment too.

How about fo and ca pay? How long to upgrade. I would have to think the DC-9 would bring up the pay too. Is the flying mostly scheduled?

How many apps have I seen the following statement: Please state total flight time (Do not include FE, RIO, Observer etc time) And Alaska time might be good for a few stories but ultimately only Alaska jobs prefer Alaska time.
I know an FE who just went to FO on the 6 after 16 months because of the 9s coming online.

Latest resources

Back