Evergeen Capt Running for President

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

spitfire1500

"These challenges took place around the clock and while not life and death issues, many of these were the real life 3 AM calls, not hypothetical ones."

Was that local or Zulu. What a joke!! Oh wait, I didn't read this part.

"I confirmed wake up calls, maintenance, catering, fuel and weather briefings for flights that would cross several time zones and international borders."

I guess if he can confirm catering, that qualifies him for the Commander in Chief position.

This is the funniest crack smoking sh*t I've seen in a while. I gotta read this again.

Maybe it's a tax write off (like writing a book) running for president. Hell, It makes me want to do it. It would be a good conversation piece at the bar. Hum, can we have stripper poles in Air Force-1?

He can't be much worse than the 3 rubes we have running now. But my write in is already saved for another, sorry Bob.

p.s. Robert sounds more Presidential than Bob. Just an observation.

Pat Paulsen of the S.T.A.G. party? :D

His slogan: "I've upped my standards, now up yours!"

Too funny. I understand Steven Colbert was higher in the SC polls than many running at the time. If these choices we are getting present the best our country can offer, I don't doubt a "joke" president will be elected one day.

Latest resources

Back