Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BRA

Rollins Rules!
anyone know the date and time of the erau career fair next month? And do you know which companies will be there? I looked on the erau website...but i couldn't get to the info. thanks

That airshow thing is nov 7-9 if I remember the career fair is that friday so Im guessin the 7th, but thats just a guess.

thin

It has been a little thin from the airline or flight side since 9/11. You have everything from advanced flight schools to Boeing looking for engineers.

Since 9/11 the concentration has been more on engineers and business than flight

Even before 9/11 the ERAU career fair was a big waste of time on the flight side. So what if AA or DAL or CAL show up. Do you think they are going to take your resume at 300 hours?

chperplt said:
Even before 9/11 the ERAU career fair was a big waste of time on the flight side. So what if AA or DAL or CAL show up. Do you think they are going to take your resume at 300 hours?

I got my first regional job by attending the ERAU job fair!!! :rolleyes:

I have the link now:

http://www.db.erau.edu/campus/departments/administrative/relations/career/Expo/Expo.html

GIA will be there....

Company Description
Gulfstream Academy is an airline affiliated flight school offering today's career oriented aviation professionals many unique advantages, including our one-of-a-kind guarantee that every Gulfstream Academy graduate will be accepted into Gulfstream International Airlines' paid First Officer training program. At Gulfstream Academy, "airline affiliated" means that when you graduate from the Academy, you graduate into a paid First Officer position with Gulfstream International Airlines, not a series of job interviews. Our Professional Pilot Training Course combines the Commercial Training Course with the First Officer Training Course and, upon graduation, you will fly as a paid First Officer for Gulfstream International Airlines!

Latest resources

Back