• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor Flow for New Hires

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Like some of us haven't been wholly owned before... ******************** come to think of it, I've been wholly owned three effing times now. NWA..Pincha********************ingnickle and now DL.

Indeed, but that doesn't mean I'm not trying to leave. Endeavor is the worst regional airline ever! It's gone to ********************! Well before the crap contract... three airlines merged and the end result is diarrhea. Three pilot groups that obviously dislike each-other for many reasons.. a toxic work environment, but I and many others will not let that effect our job performance (safety). Once you take a pilots seniority and trash it, you learn to say Fuk ALPA with a smile! Worthless turds vote them out.

How long can 9e last at the attrition to new hire ratio before DL pulls the plug? Seems like EtD is a failure so far.

Well there are plenty of 200s left to park. Obviously Delta would rather Endeavor grow and be this monster feed sucker, but that's been abysmal. Delta managment has to grow up and admit their failure and pour money into Endeavor, or grow up and admit to their other regional partners Endeavor was a failure and they're going to pony up the money to woo them away from all the American and United flying theyre picking up. Third option, milk Endeavor as long as they can and bring the flying in house.

Endeavor pay and work rules (and bases) will drive every pilot on property away and attract 4 dreamers a month.

Well there are plenty of 200s left to park. Obviously Delta would rather Endeavor grow and be this monster feed sucker, but that's been abysmal. Delta managment has to grow up and admit their failure and pour money into Endeavor, or grow up and admit to their other regional partners Endeavor was a failure and they're going to pony up the money to woo them away from all the American and United flying theyre picking up. Third option, milk Endeavor as long as they can and bring the flying in house.

Endeavor pay and work rules (and bases) will drive every pilot on property away and attract 4 dreamers a month.

I have a feeling DL will bring more flying inhouse. DL has no problem attracting new pilots, and there are more 717s and 319s available if needed out there. Pax prefer them anyway, and you can easily replace a few RJ flights with a 717/319. Have you seen the replacement that has already occurred? The 717s go to places like EVV and LFT, while the 319 goes to ROA and CRW. That's a good thing.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I have a feeling DL will bring more flying inhouse. DL has no problem attracting new pilots, and there are more 717s and 319s available if needed out there. Pax prefer them anyway, and you can easily replace a few RJ flights with a 717/319. Have you seen the replacement that has already occurred? The 717s go to places like EVV and LFT, while the 319 goes to ROA and CRW. That's a good thing.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Luckily I have 99 problems but Endeavor ain't one.

Just talked to DAL guy. He said they r hiring more than they need, as they want to get as many regional guys as they can, because they know the pilot shortage will worsen and they will have advantage over aa/ual as DAL will have taken guys early that would have gone to aa/ual later....and they are hoping most will stay, vs leaving for aa/ual later. He didn't say if DAL was concerned about losing his to overseas hiring.

At atlas we r starting to have problems as a result of the pilot shortage.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Uh oh, you better dust off those LBB charts and get that crow in the oven.

Latest resources

Back