Endeavor attrition

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cluch,

What is it exactly you are planning to do if you were placed in a similar "uncomfortable" position?

Walk across the street to Taco Bell...same money and free food.....

Are you going to be downgraded? I hope a colganite doesn't bump you off. A "yes" vote is a hell of a drug!

Yup, yes, and not sure how any vote has to do with this situation beyond your usual way of stirring the pot.

Yup, yes, and not sure how any vote has to do with this situation beyond your usual way of stirring the pot.

Stirring the pot? We are a embarrassment ! You and your koolaid union scrubs botched this ******************** up real good. Say something higney? Please enlighten us with your pro union come back! I'm not to worry about you. I know daddy purple has a warm seat for you. Best of luck.

You don't see a connection between the vote and you getting downgraded?

9E pilots vote in a crap concessionary contract, one that obliterates F/O pay. F/O's would rather put food on their kids' table than actually work for what was voted in, so they leave at the first opportunity. Endeavor can't seem to find any replacement pilots willing to fill the gap, so captains get downgraded. What am I missing here?

You don't see a connection between the vote and you getting downgraded?

9E pilots vote in a crap concessionary contract, one that obliterates F/O pay. F/O's would rather put food on their kids' table than actually work for what was voted in, so they leave at the first opportunity. Endeavor can't seem to find any replacement pilots willing to fill the gap, so captains get downgraded. What am I missing here?

Higney and the gang want to keep telling themselves that they did a good job by voting yes. It's them vs the industry. So the sorrow story that goes something like this " but we had no other choice" ain't Gona work.

Latest resources

Back