• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor attrition

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Delta will buy back Compass and merge them with Endeavor in the coming year. Save this post and shove it back in my face if it doesn't happen in 2014.

Not to worry you Kool Aid drinkers will offer, and your union will accept, CA flying right seat, likely at FO pay.
You guys will give it up to keep the doors open, until they close.

Not to worry you Kool Aid drinkers will offer, and your union will accept, CA flying right seat, likely at FO pay.
You guys will give it up to keep the doors open, until they close.

That's basically what's happening now. Over 80 captain positions lost to try to staff FO seats. As captains downgrade, with no hope of ever getting the seat (Pay) back they will also start bailing to places like Compass where before they wouldn't.

Excellent. I hope you all get something better, and it bites big D where it hurts. They deserve it.....but maybe that was the plan all along.
Comair #2 here you come.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Dal will prop them up until the next rate reset, then they're done.

Because they can. They want to shrink all their regionals. They will just keep them going long enough to beat down the rates, then shut the doors.
Remember, they are wholly owned now, just like Comair.

That still is not a very copelling reason. If Endeavor is efficient as far as cost and performance. Then why shut them down? If they are wholely owned then they don't require long contracts to operate aircraft. Endeavor may provide flexibity to Delta.

For now perhaps, but I think you would agree that part of the "efficiency" equation would depend on having pilots to fly the planes.
I really do hope those who want out of "Endeavor" find something better.
Hold on, that sounds a bit like something GL would say....sorry.

Latest resources

Back