• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor Air-(Pinnacle, Colgan, Mesaba)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1. does anyone know when the fences will drop?
2. does anyone know when we will find out what this ssp program actually will be like?

The fences were for 5 years. SO, i would think we have two more years of them. As for the SSP program there has not been a word about how it will work or what Delta's requirements will be. I think the program is funny as what I heard from Wychor and what I read about the program is completely different. The huge difference is that Wychor said that we have 12 (?) slots per month where as the document says 12 interviews per month. Hint to our union-that is a huge difference in how it would work. But I am assuming they do not care as my bet is they will be the first hired when it all starts.

Where have you read that it is 12 interviews a month? I just read the bridge agreement on the ALPA website signed by all parties and it clearly states minimum numbers of Pinnacle pilots in Delta new hire classes.

Last edited:
12 spots per class is the minimum. They could interview as many as they want to get that. That's why some people think they will interview us in bulk and put us in a pool of some sorts.

We are now properly staffed for our flying as of January 1 2014
With 116 200s and 53 900s we will have 6.8 crews per plane if no one else leaves between now and January 1. We all know that is not going to happen since we just lost 100 since April. Looks like they are going to have to park more 200s then planed at the current rate we will be below 2000 pilots by January

We are now properly staffed for our flying as of January 1 2014
With 116 200s and 53 900s we will have 6.8 crews per plane if no one else leaves between now and January 1. We all know that is not going to happen since we just lost 100 since April. Looks like they are going to have to park more 200s then planed at the current rate we will be below 2000 pilots by January

Explain that to DL network planning. They run the show. If lift is needed (like it is now), they will have to "somehow" hire. Once the new -900's and 717's show up, the -200's can park.

12 spots per class is the minimum. They could interview as many as they want to get that. That's why some people think they will interview us in bulk and put us in a pool of some sorts.

There is only an expedited interview for delta not a guaranteed spot in class. That's what's so funny about the pos ta pinnicle signed.
You guys got hosed all the way around.

Latest resources

Back