• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor Air-(Pinnacle, Colgan, Mesaba)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh flyer is at it again and generalizing about people he has no clue about. As a matter of fact, he is just making himself feel better by putting them down because he can use his special low time "I got hired because I am special" card at an airline who was recently asking for 5000 total/1000PIC months before he was hired with 3000 total time and no PIC. But he still likes to put those down who he has a fraction the experience and knows nothing about their life situation. Shut your pie hole you idiot. MInd your own business and worry about your company and stop worrying about ours. You did not even have the facts straight when you were actually at Pinnacle.

Oh flyer is at it again and generalizing about people he has no clue about. As a matter of fact, he is just making himself feel better by putting them down because he can use his special low time "I got hired because I am special" card at an airline who was recently asking for 5000 total/1000PIC months before he was hired with 3000 total time and no PIC. But he still likes to put those down who he has a fraction the experience and knows nothing about their life situation. Shut your pie hole you idiot. MInd your own business and worry about your company and stop worrying about ours. You did not even have the facts straight when you were actually at Pinnacle.
I have had the facts straight. You obviously don't. VX's requirements changed from 5000 total/1000TPIC to 4000 total/1000TPIC preferred. I got in with over 4000, and came in having met all their published minimum requirements. No favoritism, no nepotism, no special-ness. I just applied without internal recommendations like any other pilot out there. I'm not putting you down, I think you are in the good category of guys who are trying to get out (which I listed as category 3 in the previous page).

Yeah, if you turn down a LCC to stay at Endeavor, I'd put that in a stupid-move category because they are going from 200+ planes down to 81. That's a guaranteed job loss.

While I may do it at a regional, I wouldn't do this at a LCC or major. Get hired and turn them down, that's one way to make sure you are never hired there again.

They are smart, realizing that the SSP isn't worth anything and better to get out asap.

What larger point?

As for my troubles at 9E, I had one JA refusal that led to a meeting and that was it, otherwise a clean record.
Holy random awkward answers batMAn! Are you having a stroke? None of this is worth a reply (because none of it is a reply to my post), so I'll just assume you can't keep up, or need the last word even when you have nothing to say. I wish you well and we'll be keeping an eye out for ya MAn :)

(Sorry the keyboard is doing some weird caps tricks, can't figure it out.)

What are you talking about, all the quoted portions was your post. It's not in the same order as you wrote, but every quotation is your own words from that post.

What are you talking about, all the quoted portions was your post. It's not in the same order as you wrote, but every quotation is your own words from that post.

One was, the rest were kind of weird replies to questions you wish I had asked. The trouble is if I keep replying to you the original points I made back in #73 get lost in your disjointed and purposefully obtuse replies. It's fine, at this point I'll just assume you agree. Stay classless trying to tear down your peers though.

One was, the rest were kind of weird replies to questions you wish I had asked. The trouble is if I keep replying to you the original points I made back in #73 get lost in your disjointed and purposefully obtuse replies. It's fine, at this point I'll just assume you agree. Stay classless trying to tear down your peers though.

You have a reading comprehension problem. Everything I quoted was from your post #78. All of it. In any case, there's no point arguing over this silly crap.

You have a reading comprehension problem. Everything I quoted was from your post #78. All of it. In any case, there's no point arguing over this silly crap.

To be clear, #73 was where we started, your problem starts on #75, hits hard (and I mean hard- like stroke-worthy) on #79, then you compound the issue on #84 where I assume you're just going to play dumb until I stop because you feel like it's best to duck responsibility for your own crap attitude and meshugana reasoning- never mind the troglodyte manner in which you respect others decisions. But I guess that's why your so famous. The readers can make up their own mind. Enjoy trolling while I take a well earned break.

Maybe that tone was a bit harsh, I'll take it down a notch. I do respect others opinions if they want to stay, it's less competition to those who want to leave. Plus, there could be personal family issues, emergencies, scenarios in which one cannot attend a newhire training cycle.

Latest resources

Back