• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor Air-(Pinnacle, Colgan, Mesaba)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Perhaps now that "Endeavor" air is a Delta owned entity the management will be able to afford to buy you some shirt wings so that the rest of us will easily be able to identify you. It is so difficult to direct contempt otherwise.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Perfect!
Just suits my feelings right now, except my layover tonight is not long enough!
Seriously though, lots of 9e guys are suffering I know, and are nice folks. They were duped by big D and fell for it. I hope it works out, but I cannot agree with the path chosen by those that voted to accept the deal.

What is wrong with a hat? Rather have spikey hair with sunglasses on top and a backpack I guess? Like 9e and go-jetters why does this industry just keep sliding into the gutter?
Every professional airline crew member should wear a FULL uniform and present a neat image.

What about a faux-hawk and pointy shoes?

What is wrong with a hat? Rather have spikey hair with sunglasses on top and a backpack I guess? Like 9e and go-jetters why does this industry just keep sliding into the gutter?
Every professional airline crew member should wear a FULL uniform and present a neat image.

By definition jet blue and virgin have a uniform standard. But I am sure you don't like that because it does not fit into your 70's polyester suit, mustache, hat, and cowboy boots image. Lets go back 30 more years and go with khakis and a leather jacket. Now that's professional.

By definition jet blue and virgin have a uniform standard. But I am sure you don't like that because it does not fit into your 70's polyester suit, mustache, hat, and cowboy boots image. Lets go back 30 more years and go with khakis and a leather jacket. Now that's professional.

You forgot beer gut

Some people need the full deal to feel that extra puff you know.

"ENDEAVOR" TO PERSEVERE!!!

Maybe as a bonus the company will give you a piece of hard rock candy. But remember, it ain't for eatin'...it's for lookin' through...

Latest resources

Back