• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Endeavor Air-(Pinnacle, Colgan, Mesaba)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think something like 30% of Delta's domestic flying is done by there regionals. Yes they have it spread out pretty well, but in a market where their loads are so stressed and over sold I do not think they could handle losing Pinnacles ....I mean Bendoveur's feed.

In all seriousness, you should get a prize. "Bendoveur" is the best take I've seen yet on our new name. I've seen more and more people wearing the new lanyards, lately. It makes me sick.

In all seriousness, you should get a prize. "Bendoveur" is the best take I've seen yet on our new name. I've seen more and more people wearing the new lanyards, lately. It makes me sick.

Your screen name is appropriate. Is being a condescending a-hole a qualification for working at ASA/EJT? Seriously, you guys are no better than anyone else.

Pinnacle sucks. Always did, always will. You can't go to Delta outside of the "preferred interview" scheme because you've signed up for 7.5 years of slave labor and management is running with it. Delta doesn't like you- they like your 85+% approval of their scam.

Pinnacle sucks. Always did, always will. You can't go to Delta outside of the "preferred interview" scheme because you've signed up for 7.5 years of slave labor and management is running with it. Delta doesn't like you- they like your 85+% approval of their scam.

All you offer is lame insults and nothing constructive. Ever hear of karma??? Well, you're about to get yours. And because of your childish behavior many on hear are probably rooting for it. It sucks because you place a bad image on your whole pilot group. I just try to remind myself that you're one of the 5-10% of the bad ones there

Delta couldn't care less and that's the problem for pilots. The only thing they cared about was a rock bottom contract and what it does to the rest of the regionals. You really think they care how many leave, how it effects pinnacle ops? They watched dozens per month flocking away from comair(they owned) for years and then in the end sent hundreds packing all at once. They don't care at all about pinnacles performance or how many leave. They may act publicly like they do but its just a show.

There was a decade that it looked like the regionals could work as a career, its on its way back to in and out as fast as possible and pray it works. I can't stand flyer but he is right about take anything you can get that is outside someone elses umbrella. I remember thinking about the guys around me leaving for airtran and thinking man that company isn't very good, why leave for there. Well I was wrong. Those guys are now at SWA with many years of service. under their belts making a shat load.

Why do you and everyone insist on hating flyer? You people just can't accept the truth and rather just feed off koolaide rumors.

Latest resources

Back