• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

crxpilot

Waaasssuuuupppppp!!!!!
This sounds like a threat against the fractional industry:

Obama Says Taxes Must Be Part Of Deficit-Reduction Deal

By Jared A. Favole, Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES
WASHINGTON -(Dow Jones)- President Barack Obama on Wednesday said tax breaks for oil companies, corporate-jet owners and "millionaires and billionaires" must end if the country is going to get its fiscal house in order.......

http://www.nasdaq.com/aspx/stock-ma...-taxes-must-be-part-of-deficit-reduction-deal

"Tax break"...financially naive political speak for accelerated depreciation.

A historically proven method of stimulating capital expenditures by business in a down economy, one Obama himself has championed multiple times over the last couple years.

A threat against an industry dominated by a UNION pilot group owned by one of the Dem's biggest supporters, WB. Doesn't this seem to go against all things Obama champions in all of his diatribes?

With his anti-rich diatribes, clueless economic policies and his vacuous energy policies that hurt all consumers (i.e., no drilling), makes you wonder how many pilots will be voting for Obama in 2012.... I hope not many - time to focus efforts on our Economy again.

A threat against an industry dominated by a UNION pilot group owned by one of the Dem's biggest supporters, WB. Doesn't this seem to go against all things Obama champions in all of his diatribes?

We aren't like the other "union workers" though in Obama's eyes. I'm sure he considers pilots to be among the privileged class of Americans. Pretty soon he will say anyone that has a college degree and has worked hard to make a decent living for themselves should pay more in taxes. Enough with the class warfare already. The same old rhetoric is getting old. How about cutting government spending instead? What a novel idea!

This is a good thing and is not "anti-rich":rolleyes:, it is only anti-corruption. It is time to stop corporate abuse of the tax code through endless loopholes. Corporations need to pay their share.

Unless the Repubs get a better candidate than any of the self-righteous holier-than-thou buffoons on the current slate, I'm voting Obama.

Not at all.

Latest resources

Back