End of an Era

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

27 driver

The Airtran pilots internal bitch board is officially closed. For many its just another step in the demise of the little "A". Very sad.

15 guys who thought everybody else was an idiot and constantly trying to prove how it was not them who screwed up the whole process by turning every thread into a he said she said. And then some threads about guns. Good riddance. Should have shut it down two years ago.

Umm, it was shut down two years ago. The MEC shut it down for a few days as they were looking for a way to tank SIA #1.

So, numbers guy, why did they shut it down this time? Was it to protect your dfr suit?

BTW, it's been shut down several times since it's inception. Funny, the last two times have specifically centered around conversations you have been involved in. Coincidence? I don't think so. Please keep posting though, people have much larger binders than yours.

I'll miss the gun threads. Often lots of useful info there.

Seriously though, besides the usual back and forth about the SLI, there were always good tidbits about gotcha's from the company, hotel problems, and other various info that was often important. There's still over 1000 pilots over here with no outlet to air internal problems and what to watch for's. FI or APC aren't the appropriate outlets for those issues

See, it could have started out as a thread about the maggots in the restaurant in terminal B and it would devolve into a merger fight. Should have stayed shut down two years ago.

There is always the alternate AAI forum site that was around during the shut down two years ago. That place I am sure is a hoot now.

There is always the alternate AAI forum site that was around during the shut down two years ago.

I think he shut that down a while ago.

This is a good step, though. The "numbers guy" was just using the forum to spread his lawsuit propaganda and to try to convince everyone (unsuccessfully) that he wasn't to blame for our screwjob and that AIP1 was a panacea. It was nothing but a vat of misinformation. Good riddance.

It's not the shutting down of the forum that bothers me, but just another step in the demise of the little "A". For the most part the forum was useless but from time to time there was good info and maybe a laugh or two.

It's not the shutting down of the forum that bothers me, but just another step in the demise of the little "A".

I'm with you there. It is sad to see the airline slowing disappearing. The airplane being painted over in the crew lounge hallway and replaced with Southwest propaganda was the worst.

I'm with you there. It is sad to see the airline slowing disappearing. The airplane being painted over in the crew lounge hallway and replaced with Southwest propaganda was the worst.

You won't be around too much longer if you really have the guts to quit before transitioning or was that just talk?

Latest resources

Back