• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Employee Parking Tampa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am pretty sure there is an employee lot that airline employees can park in for pretty cheep. I think it was like $10 a month??? Not sure. I only commuted out of there a couple of months.

Unfortunately the Tampa parking situation isn't very good for commuters. I don't know about hotels but if you don't have a TPA ID, the airport will charge you $50 a month for employee parking, which is a major rip-off as it's only $12 a month if you have the ID. They won't give you a ID unless your airline bases you there.

Well there is a trick to it for the $12 deal. Do you fly for a regional feeder, you can get the mainline rate of the company you feed for, $12.

Well there is a trick to it for the $12 deal. Do you fly for a regional feeder, you can get the mainline rate of the company you feed for, $12.

nope not anymore

they did an audit and got all over the girl that runs the office. They are starting to charge me $50 a month in FEB.

A-1 Parking used to offer an aircrew rate of $3/day. I haven't parked there in years, so I'm not sure what rate they charge today.

Signature then have them give you a ride. They will pick you up also. Just tip the driver.

Not exactly true. Signature will do this for pilots who are "customers" to their FBO services.

Latest resources

Back