• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Empire Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
they seem to like to hire older guys... i've met about 15-20 of thier pilots and they are all 52+ (guessing).... keep in mind its a small company prob only 30-40 pilots total. I interviewed with them about a month ago and havent heard anything yet. not a word. my times are 3500 TT 2900 ME 1400Jet. almost 4 years experience flying freight and almost a year flying EXACTLY the kind of freight they fly, (scheduled FedEx). They dont seem very interested in me...
good luck to you though.....

No sir, USAJet.. and im darned happy about it. I can't praise this company enough.

Good to hear.
I was trying to think of all the companies that have 3's and Falcons. Not many of them. Obviously, the Diesle 3 was something in your past.
It's nice to hear from someone who really likes the company they're working for!!

yea, the DC-3's i flew were at a place called Saber Cargo Airlines in North Carolina.

but theres also Miami Valley Aviation in Ohio that has 3's and DA-20's......

Know a guy who had an interview a few weeks ago.

He said it was really laid back nothing big.

Yea alot of the guys are older.. but some are young as well. I hear the pay is OK not great.

Most people I talk to like working for them.

Good Luck

Empire Interview

The interview is pretty laid back. The job itself is not too demanding, just don't look to build time really quick. We do have some older pilots but most of them are on the caravans (we have 35 of them) and 13 F-27's. Last I heard we are hiring, pay your first year will be in the neighborhood of 27K. Upgrade depends on you, usually 500hrs in seat plus 2500tt will get you there, knowing that there is not much movement in the industry right now I wouln't come here for that. Caravans are mainly in the NW but we have F-27's all over the U.S

Good luck in the interview, be nice to Judy

there IS a sim ride and its annoying. you play a little video game on a desktop sim. hehe

Latest resources

Back