Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wembadios

Papa Wemba
How long does it take for EK to notify you of the outcome of the interview. Just got back from Dubai a couple weeks ago and waiting for a response.

Papa Wemba.

How long does it take for EK to notify you of the outcome of the interview. Just got back from Dubai a couple weeks ago and waiting for a response.

Papa Wemba.

PW,

I have heard anywhere from 2 weeks to a few months, it varies. That is not official, just what people have told me.

How long before your interview did you get your itinerary for your flight and hotel to/in Dubai. I have an interview in a couple of weeks and still have not gotten an email with my itinerary.

Thanks,
V

Varmint,

I emailed the lady in DXB a couple of days ago about the travel arangements for my interview on the 27th-29th and still haven't heard anything.

When are you heading over there??

Some insight from my recent EK experiences..

Communication is not their best skill!!! To be fair I think they are short on joining coordinators, I know several are/have been on vacation the last few weeks..

I was notified of my interview results in about 3 weeks, but my references were checked before I got off the plane home. I think if your refs are checked it is almost a sure thing.

I got my final travel details for my interview 1 day before I left, yes 1 day!!! I had an idea for about 2 weeks, as I obviously knew my interview dates, but it took several late attempts to get a confirmed ticket....

Just to keep that theme going I received my ticket/visa/accommodation info a week before I flew out to DXB. So at least in my experience you need some patience!

I have noticed the same. I have the interview on June 2-4, So I guess it is 4 weeks away but, no info yet. I really wanna buy my wife a ticket to go with me but I dont want to buy a $1300 if I dont even know my itenerary yet......any ideas? Besdies being patient?

Varmint,

I emailed the lady in DXB a couple of days ago about the travel arangements for my interview on the 27th-29th and still haven't heard anything.

Going on the 19th. I emailed Emirates a few days ago and have not gotten anything back yet. I will keep you posted on when I hear something so you have an idea of what to expect time wise.

I remembered them saying something about some email providers not allowing them to send emails in the seminar so I wanted to make sure that I wasn't one of those. I have been able to get all the confirmation emails when I do changes to my online app so i figure thats another good sign.

I have noticed the same. I have the interview on June 2-4, So I guess it is 4 weeks away but, no info yet. I really wanna buy my wife a ticket to go with me but I dont want to buy a $1300 if I dont even know my itenerary yet......any ideas? Besdies being patient?

Who are you with? Delta has a direct from ATL, can you get her an ID90 or reduced rate ticket? I have never tried on other carriers so I don't know if spouses can travel on those. PM me if you want to know more, I may have some ideas.

How long after the interview do they wait to tell you they do NOT want you? Or does pretty much everybody get the offer if they complete stage 2?

Varmint,

Kenny,

I got my travel itenerary today. They sent me an email two days ago to confirm that the interview date was still good. Looks like about a week and a half before hand. Good Luck!

Varmint,

Cheers and good luck..

PM me when you get back to let me know how it was.

Latest resources

Back