Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fareview

FYI

Ek have ceased all pilot roadshow recruitment open days - they have been '...inundated...' with applications.

Respectfully,

fv

Thank god I got my congrats email this morning!!!!

Great job Kenny! Any idea which fleet you will be offered?

Not at this point. All classes are filled through August and the only one of us that has actually been given a class date, was on 2 weeks notice (furloughed ATA). He's been given a 777 class at the end of Sept.

I'm not expecting anything before Oct/Nov but feel a hell of a lot better than not hearing anything from the sand-pit.

Anybody know if they actually tell you "no thanks", or If you just don't hear from them you are not being offered a job. I have been waiting 9 weeks and nothing, not even reference checked.I know some peolpe have called after the "magic" 8 weeks to find out what's going on. Some have left messages and still nothing.

Anybody know if they actually tell you "no thanks", or If you just don't hear from them you are not being offered a job. I have been waiting 9 weeks and nothing, not even reference checked.I know some peolpe have called after the "magic" 8 weeks to find out what's going on. Some have left messages and still nothing.

Yes, you will receive a letter/email whatever the outcome.

It can take some time however - sometimes up to three months.

Respectfully,

fv

Ya think?

Oh, and bump that "hundreds" up to THOUSANDS!

good luck ya'll and hold on tight. It's gonna be a rough ride.

Not at this point. All classes are filled through August and the only one of us that has actually been given a class date, was on 2 weeks notice (furloughed ATA). He's been given a 777 class at the end of Sept.

I'm not expecting anything before Oct/Nov but feel a hell of a lot better than not hearing anything from the sand-pit.

Congrats Kenny! Still nothing on my end. I know one guy who has gotten a class date from my group and that is all. Nobody else has been given the offer or turned down yet. What was your notice time (I had a month) and was your interview date before or after May 19. Just trying to guage and keep my mind occupied instead of biting all my nails off waiting.

Latest resources

Back