Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wmuflyguy

flunky
Heard from a guy, that knows a guy, that goes to Riddle that, they are going to buy Comair and run their own airline that will exclusively hire ERAU grads directly into the left seat(He said they were applying for a waiver to wave the ATP requirments).
:smash:

cool beans, i had a guy i went to high school tell me I was jealous of him going to riddle cuz he has a 98% job placement after graduating from Ridleys. Looks like he was right!!

How would anyone be able to tell the difference?

They already have 500 hour wondersticks from Comair Academy flying there.

Yeah but ERAU has to jack up the tuition another 15% to support the sale.

From a related news item:

"According to Raul McFluffy, Lord High Commander of ERAUs Flight Program, the tuition increase would not have a detrimental effect on enrollment. "We will be assisting our students by teaching them to better utilize Ebay and bake sales to convert their assets into tuition dollars," McFluffy said in a recent interview. "We also plan on eliminating actual aircraft from the curiculum to further enhance out economic synergies... I mean come on, if a Boeing captain's first trip on line is the first time he has flown the actual airplane, why can't our students recieve high quality trianing using only state-of-the-art Frasca flight simulators?"

When asked about a rumored new diversity based tuition assistance program for female students, McFluffy declined to comment, saying he was late for an appointment at The Pink Pony."

NEWS FLASH!!

ERAU PREZ TO RUN WORLD
-- Precision Flying Team To Lead Secret Police
The whole world celebrated today as our Eartly superiors and high commanders, the staff of Embry-Riddle, will now run the world. Be advised, any citizen not wearing their ERAU flying jacket or popping their collars will be forced to pay ERAU tuition...

urflyingme?! said:
NEWS FLASH!!

ERAU PREZ TO RUN WORLD
-- Precision Flying Team To Lead Secret Police
The whole world celebrated today as our Eartly superiors and high commanders, the staff of Embry-Riddle, will now run the world. Be advised, any citizen not wearing their ERAU flying jacket or popping their collars will be forced to pay ERAU tuition...
You are confusing ER with Mesa.

not really....

wmuflyguy said:
Heard from a guy, that knows a guy, that goes to Riddle that, they are going to buy Comair and run their own airline that will exclusively hire ERAU grads directly into the left seat(He said they were applying for a waiver to wave the ATP requirments).
:smash:

I cant wait until someone files a discrimination claim with EEOC when they wont hire anyone that hasn't been to ERAU

LowlyPropCapt said:
Yeah but ERAU has to jack up the tuition another 15% to support the sale.

From a related news item:

"According to Raul McFluffy, Lord High Commander of ERAUs Flight Program, the tuition increase would not have a detrimental effect on enrollment. "We will be assisting our students by teaching them to better utilize Ebay and bake sales to convert their assets into tuition dollars," McFluffy said in a recent interview. "We also plan on eliminating actual aircraft from the curiculum to further enhance out economic synergies... I mean come on, if a Boeing captain's first trip on line is the first time he has flown the actual airplane, why can't our students recieve high quality trianing using only state-of-the-art Frasca flight simulators?"

When asked about a rumored new diversity based tuition assistance program for female students, McFluffy declined to comment, saying he was late for an appointment at The Pink Pony."

Yeeeea biatches im goin there in june and ill be doin great after im out sweet sheea!

Latest resources

Back