Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I was hoping that number was exagerated. Sorry to anyone I pissed off with my posts and sorry for the people who got notification today.

Good luck to all!

My thoughts go out to all those affected by this turn of events. It's getting old saying it but, I hope this industry turns around soon.

X

My thoughts go out to all those affected by this turn of events. It's getting old saying it but, I hope this industry turns around soon.

X

Amen, indeed, for all of us.

Girls, Guys,
You suck. I am a Flops pilot and hate to see you fighting on this board like babies.
Wake up and smell the roses, I know at least 2 of my good friends working with you that might be layed off.
So I just want to ask you not to fight with words.
Glad to know that B 19 and net jet whore have not been here in a while!
Hey I just got my new Flops tie yesterday, dang we are going to look sharp now :)

Truely bad news. So much for my optimism. Considering my past furloughs though, with little to no notice, getting paid for the next 4 months is a pretty good deal, all things considered. I hope those who sounded bitter consider that, and four months from now is that much closer to recall. I know how frustrating this is, and there is little consolation. Hang in there. They put it off longer than many expected, and will hopefully recall sooner than anticipated.

And finally, there was a name change a number of years ago from EJA to NJA. Again, no secret there. It may be just an oversite, but one has to question the source when they use the wrong/old name.

It's a little more difficult to keep up with the industry when you're serving time for, say, stealing a Citation?:rolleyes:

It's pretty common in CMH to use the old name as the new dumb name still gets confused with AirNet a completely different kind of operation. I'd find this slip indicative of the fact that they were acquainted with the operation.

It's a little more difficult to keep up with the industry when you're serving time for, say, stealing a Citation?:rolleyes:

Probably even more difficult to have any positive thoughts or hope for people when you're disgruntled, hold grudges, and are stuck in the past.

My flying partner this week is one of the NJI pilots affected by today's announcement. He has taken the news with remarkably good humor, professionalism, and optimism for his future and that of the company. I'm sure the vast majority, if not all, of the 495 pilots impacted by today's developments will react in much the same way. Let's think of them and all our fractional, airline, freight, and charter colleagues that are on the street.

Clear skies, tail winds, and a swift return to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back