Ear molds?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ASA_DFW

I have a buddy at Southwest who needs help in finding people who do ear molds for headsets. The only person he found was going to charge $150 for the mold.

Any recommendations of people in the DFW area or ATL? Thanks

tell him not to get an earmold...go buy light weight sennhiser or what ever it is called. the jets are too loud for the earmold. mine got old after 3 months.

Sears Miracle Ear used to do them but not sure about them anymore.

The 73's are loud up front, especially the NG's. It never used to be a problem for me in the classics, but the BBJ is considerably louder.

I'd still rather have the comfort of the custom mold than the ache of even the lightest headset. Especially for 10 or so hours at a crack!

Happy Trails!

I think mine was around $100? But that was a long time ago. Mid 90's? I was thinking about getting another one but maybe I'll just clean the wax out of the 2 I've got and hang on to them for a while. Seat swapping corp guy thus the reason for two. Although wearing them both at the same time might be interesting?

I've even got a real nice pair of Telex noise cancelling head smashers. I'll take the customs any day!

Latest resources

Back