• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle Vote's No???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just been told all the flying that was offered to Eagle is now going to Mesa. I guess the two year upgrade thing is no joke now.

Whenever you correct someone's grammar just remember that nobody likes you.

Grammar is a set of rules governing a language. Such as syntax and phonology. This cat used the incorrect "your". Your is a possessive adjective while you're is a contraction. He/she/it made a too common mistake and used the wrong word which suggests ignorance. Helping a guy/gal actually learn something should not be an internet crime. Want a grammar lesson? What's the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse? I'm open to any "who/whom" rules of thumb as that's the one I struggle with.

Grammar is a set of rules governing a language. Such as syntax and phonology. This cat used the incorrect "your". Your is a possessive adjective while you're is a contraction. He/she/it made a too common mistake and used the wrong word which suggests ignorance. Helping a guy/gal actually learn something should not be an internet crime. Want a grammar lesson? What's the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse? I'm open to any "who/whom" rules of thumb as that's the one I struggle with.

Now how would you like it if someone came to "your" place of work and started kicking dicks out of "your" mouth? I'm sure you'd be mad. :)

Latest resources

Back