Eagle non rev help?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cobraair75drvr

Trying to help someone nonrev to western co later this month and wondering how weight restricted the embs get in and out of GJT(Grand Junction) or Montrose. I believe Montrose is the cr7. Anyway is it worth trying or do they block 10 seats or so out of those stations?? Right now for the days I have been looking at they are green on jetnet but not sure if that matters if they always weight restrict. TIA

I can't help you with your question, but I just j/s at Eagle yesterday. Apparently if you are an offline jumpseater you are supposed to call 800-433-7300 to list for the j/s before going to the gate.

You dont have to call.

My parents on the West Slope and it can be very difficult to get over there. Unless you are sure there are MANY seats open, I would avoid MTJ. The flights there are usually very full. It's easier to get to MTJ from SLC though than anywhere else, in my experience.

GJT is a little easier to get in and out of. You have RJ's, Dash's and 1900's coming in from DEN, and there are generally seats open.

Latest resources

Back