Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

humveedriver

M1165A1
Last time I tried to j/s on Eagle out of DFW I got burned by the gate agent. I ride on AA all the time without issue. On Eagle the gate agent claimed she had to verify in CASS over the phone, and couldn't reach this person who verifies credentials. AA doesn't do that nor any other airline I commute on. I always list on the IFC.ID90 website. Any insight on the Eagle J/s would be appreciated. Using them next week.

I get the same thing. It started earlier this summer. They get to a certain point in the listing process and they have to call a number to get them to clear me for the j/s. Its a pain for both them and me. I have asked what the problem is and what I can do to fix it, but they tell me its internal, and nothing I can do about it.

I've never had that problem, and before I gave up flying pax carriers if I can avoid it, I flew EGF all the time. Unless its with the precise set the agent is using, that for whatever reason, cant access the CASS pictures. I've never had that problem. I did have an issue on DL out of ATL; the agent at the podium by the jetway couldnt access CASS, but could at the main podium.

Latest resources

Back