Eagle Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cale42

I'll preface this by saying I know all the downsides of Eagle and why it isn't the best place to work.

However that being said.. what kind of times are people that are getting interviews there having?? I had heard from some people that they were getting interviews at 400-500 TT with a 100 multi, so I was more than a little surprised when my 1100 and 100.. earned the hard way.. with 800 dual given was rejected in less than 24 hours.."We regret to inform you at this time you are not considered as competitive as other candidates"

Anyone know have thoughts on this??

cale

maybe check the airlineapps application, you may have messed something up. you should definitely be competitive, do you have over 100 hours. if you have 99 that might kick you out thats why
good luck

that was my first thought too.. but I checked the application.. definitely says I meet all minimums

Spoke with an AE captain a couple of months ago, he told me they are hurting bad for FO's and that 1000/100 gets you in. Not too selective. He claimed you don't have to be a great pilot, just be able to perform your flows and memory items real well.

cale42 said:
...I had heard from some people that they were getting interviews at 400-500 TT with a 100 multi, so I was more than a little surprised when my 1100 and 100..was rejected in less than 24 hours..

The "low timers" are coming in from ATP with times like 600TT/450ME.

Your times meet the mins, so you shouldn't have been rejected. Just try again. Even if your stay is short once hired, that 121 time will be a great resume filler to get you to the next best thing.

cale42 said:
that was my first thought too.. but I checked the application.. definitely says I meet all minimums

Pick up the phone and call Karen or Claudette. They will be happy to talk to you, look at your application with you on the phone and tell you where you are coming up short.

IHF

Amish RakeFight said:
He claimed you don't have to be a great pilot, just be able to perform your flows and memory items real well.

And pass seven weeks of training including two weeks in the sim and a checkride and then 25+ hours IOE.

Latest resources

Back