E175 cabin alt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

saltyworks

I need to see if I am recovered from a sinus issue, so I am going to take a ride this week, I need to get above 7000 ft cabin pres, was going to non-rev on a shuttle America from Lga to ord what should be the cabin alt on that leg?

It's really the only to find out if the meds have resolved my issues it beats calling in well and working a 5 day trip

Best idea would be going to an AME that was/is a military flight surgeon and have him check your ears out. "Flight testing" your eardrums as you propose is extremely foolish.

7500 ft. Good luck. This thread can't be serious.

I need to see if I am recovered from a sinus issue, so I am going to take a ride this week, I need to get above 7000 ft cabin pres, was going to non-rev on a shuttle America from Lga to ord what should be the cabin alt on that leg?

Awesome question and idea.

It's a simple question if I wanted a medical option I would have posted it elsewhere, since your most likely not a doctor let me me and my doctor worry about it. I looked on the manufacture page for specs but could not find it, thanks for yours professionalism.

It would be around 8,000.

Latest resources

Back