• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Duchess flying in the US

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, that was going to be my question as well - why are you specifically looking for schools that train in the Duchess?

Don't get me wrong - almost all my multi time is in the BE-76 and I definitely prefer it over the Seminole, but I've never heard of anyone say, "If it's not a Duchess, I'm not flying it!"

Try http://www.keyflite.com/

I did all my training there in a little over a year. Then instructed there durring my last year in college. After college I instructed full time for about 8 months until the airlines. Great philosophy. All weather flying, real live engine shut downs, ice, the whole tomally! The airlines really liked the North east flying on my resume.

ERAU PRC is losing the Be76...Being replaced by the PA-44. All the Beechcraft are slated to be gone by the end of the year (or whenever all the students currently in the Be76 are done). In addition the school is switching to part 142 resulting in the loss of the Bonanza as well...commercial pilots will earn a muti rating first and then add on the single in a fixed gear 172. Only complex single time will be for CFI course.

Latest resources

Back