Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Does a profit at NJA= Better QOL and a raise at Flex?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

el raton

Ever since, NJA has settled their contract , Flex managment has been telling us how much money NJA has been loosing. Now that NJA is showing a profit, I am waiting to hear Flex's spin and explain to us why we can't make as much and get as much time off as C Shares and NJA. I'm updating my resume.

Flex doesn't have to explain anything to you. Good luck on your job search.

The profit is or isn't there, depending on who you believe. AIN says there is a profit, the company memo says don't believe the hype we have a long way to go. I think the truth is somewhere in between, that NJA is getting there, but time will tell.

Now as for Flex finding some money to pay the pilots more.... Don't hold your breath...

Don't expect things to change much at Flex until a union is brought in... Sure, it's not the remedy for every problem (and unions sure ain't perfect), but it can help to accelerate change.

Flex did give out raises this month, but now there is no guarentee of days paid like there used to be. Before we were paid 16 days if we bid 16 or 17 but got less days due to PBS. Now we may bid those but we only get paid the days PBS gives us. So now, if I bid 17 days for the money and PBS gives me 12, I only get paid that 12 days. We were not told of this during the December meetings.

twincessna said:
Flex did give out raises this month, but now there is no guarentee of days paid like there used to be. Before we were paid 16 days if we bid 16 or 17 but got less days due to PBS. Now we may bid those but we only get paid the days PBS gives us. So now, if I bid 17 days for the money and PBS gives me 12, I only get paid that 12 days. We were not told of this during the December meetings.

Bad deal... Have you raised this concern with managment (I presume so)? What response did they give?

twincessna said:

Sound a bit like a shell game...

Id rather be a CFI then be at anyplace but netjets.......I feel sorry for you guys....we got room here if ya wanna come over and live a normal life

Latest resources

Back