• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Do pilot's really get more chicks??!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, Im not ashamed of the fact that Im a pilot. I dont go around saying it to everyone like the joke goes, but if and when a woman asks, I tell her with confidance that Im a pilot. Not so interesting to girls at my college flight school but where I live now in a major city its defenitaly a plus. I only half assed down play that Im a pilot sometimes but I play the cards Im dealt. When they dont believe you I HAVE pulled out my license as well. BTW my boss is a highly respected, good aircraft sales owner who is, yes, a lesbian. Very unassuming one who you'd never know just by looking at her but she is the boss and acts like it. Great boss too BTW. Very fair but tough. Also, does the black dot mean CFI? I have a black one onmy CFI but a blue on my commercial.

RichardRambone said:
Also, does the black dot mean CFI? I have a black one onmy CFI but a blue on my commercial.
Correct, black means CFI, at least that's what mine was before I got my Gold Seal. The symbol turns to gold when you get your "Gold Seal" CFI status.

apcooper said:
All right,

Do pilots really pick up women easier than non-pilots?! I do not think so. A co-worker of mine disagrees with me. Your opinions are appreciated!!!!

As Hal Sparks from VH1's I Love the 80's said... We get more ass than a toilet seat!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, ......, a guy walks into a bar, orders a drink and drinks it, takes out a rifle and shoots out a toilet, and then chases around a cat. He returns the next night and is confronted by the bartender; "oh no, not you again, what the hell were you doing last night" he asks. The customer promptly repilies; "I was practicing t be an Airline Pilot, you show up to work, have a drink, shoot the **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** and chase a little **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** around"!

"I reply modestly by saying "well, you'll probably think this is a cheap pickup line, but I'm a pilot." I only show the cert if they ask to see it, and that's not very often."

OMFG you would actually pull your cert to "prove" your a pilot? WTF? If some rancid skank asked me to prove I was a pilot I'd tell her to pull her panties off and take a ride on my face. You sir are a tool!

fwiw...

This thread is to funny. I never use my pilot line.. All I need is my accent baby, that does it ! gets me atleast 2 chicks a week.

I always told chicks that I was a trust fund kid and just flew for fun. It seemed to work OK.
Now I'm married to flight attendant, she's not impressed. Thinks pilots are dorks...She does a great impression of me at work though. Kind of a "Hey, where's the paper?" kind of thing. really cracks up the kids...

Last edited:
Flyingdutchman said:
This thread is to funny. I never use my pilot line.. All I need is my accent baby, that does it ! gets me atleast 2 chicks a week.

He's not bullsh1ting, this crap actually works, blows me away everytime I see it happen. **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** eurotrash taking our jobs and our women!

Money is the ultimate aphrodisiac...so 747 captains should get a lot of chicks. Even ugly doctors get hot chicks.

I remember the Super Bowl a few years ago in Miami. When the camera panned the crowd, I realized that lots of guys bought their daughters to the game.

Latest resources

Back