• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DL dealing with PNCL & Mesa (Freedum)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
9E is fine for now. DL came to 9E a few weeks ago and told them they had 90 days to get their act together. Things are shaping up. I'm betting 9E will still be flying for DL/NW after the dust settle's with the merger.

9E is fine for now. DL came to 9E a few weeks ago and told them they had 90 days to get their act together. Things are shaping up. I'm betting 9E will still be flying for DL/NW after the dust settle's with the merger.

That's not the word from some higher ups. 9E is capped at 9 900's now instead of the 16 they were planning on.

I'm with the OP, WHERE IS THE PROOF of a 90 day extention? Not saying it is not true, we just want to know where this came from.

As to the trial, no date has been set by the judge.

Medeco

9E is fine for now. DL came to 9E a few weeks ago and told them they had 90 days to get their act together.

Not true. MEC made it clear on the conference call last week, there is no 90 day extension. Delta and 9E are still "in discusions" but there has been no, repeat no, official change in Delta's plan to terminate 9E on July 31. Not to say it can't change, but nothing has been announced yet.

Not true. MEC made it clear on the conference call last week, there is no 90 day extension. Delta and 9E are still "in discusions" but there has been no, repeat no, official change in Delta's plan to terminate 9E on July 31. Not to say it can't change, but nothing has been announced yet.
Hmmm Thanks for the info...

Latest resources

Back