Diarrhea in a freighter?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Giant Log

Just last night...........seriously.....

Was on a A320 flight from JFK to MSP. Had to go pee mid-flight, FL370. Left the captain alone. Went to the front lav. Opened the door and took a look into the pot. Someone left a 8" long by 5" diameter log. I flushed, but the sucker just sat and spun in the hole. Flushed a couple more times, but no luck, that sucker just spun like a top. So I took a piss. Heard someone jimmie the door behind me. Opened the door up and a 90 year old lady was waiting. Said, "Excuse me ma'am". She entered the lav and I heard a loud....'OH MY WORD.....MARY MOTHER OF GOD!"
In MSP, I was saying my farewells to the pax at the front enterance. The little 90 year old lady approached me, shaking her head. She asks, "How does someone get something that size out of their body?......you must be Gay." I turned bright red, laughed, and said, "Ma'am, it was not me". She padded me on the shoulder and left onto the jet way without any further word. I watched her shake her head in an unbelieving fashion all the way up the jet-way until out of sight.

when your reaching for some flap but all you get is splaat!
If I could only put er down I would clean up all the brown.
I ve never messed before- I feel like such a whore.

Maybe they can turn this story into a Jetblue commercial :)

"DirecTV isn't the only surprising thing you'll see" ... ;)

jetbluedog said:
Just last night...........seriously.....

Was on a A320 flight from JFK to MSP. Had to go pee mid-flight, FL370. Left the captain alone. Went to the front lav. Opened the door and took a look into the pot. Someone left a 8" long by 5" diameter log. I flushed, but the sucker just sat and spun in the hole. Flushed a couple more times, but no luck, that sucker just spun like a top. So I took a piss. Heard someone jimmie the door behind me. Opened the door up and a 90 year old lady was waiting. Said, "Excuse me ma'am". She entered the lav and I heard a loud....'OH MY WORD.....MARY MOTHER OF GOD!"
In MSP, I was saying my farewells to the pax at the front enterance. The little 90 year old lady approached me, shaking her head. She asks, "How does someone get something that size out of their body?......you must be Gay." I turned bright red, laughed, and said, "Ma'am, it was not me". She padded me on the shoulder and left onto the jet way without any further word. I watched her shake her head in an unbelieving fashion all the way up the jet-way until out of sight.

The sound file of the backseater, is from an F-15E I think. I have heard it too.

"How do you know so much about 'Oops! I crapped my pants'?"

"Because I'm wearing them.....and I just did!"

Latest resources

Back