• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Diarrhea in a freighter?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude, that is freakin' funny. Thanks for the link.

Had a pax puke all over himself in the cabin today.The person in the row behind him had his bag stowed under the guy's seat and it ran back on the floor and messed it all up. Felt sorry for the flight attendant who had to deal with it on our last leg of a four day trip.

ohhh my... been lucky enough not to have a student puke on me, but I've definitely been the one watching the .10ths of miles tick off till destination waiting to pee

I wonder what poor Techster got to clean that up, or if they pawned it off on Ruston Flying Service.

BTW, the burritos at the FBO in MAF are nearly unequaled for their excellant taste and explosive exits.

Last edited:
DirtyBeech said:
I wonder what poor Techster got to clean that up, or if they pawned it off on Ruston Flying Service.

BTW, the burritos at the FBO in MAF are nearly unequaled for their excellant taste and explosive exits.

Ha! Luckily the flight team was washing planes at the time when this one came in. Apparently it happened over Lufkin, TX. I still have not flown in the plane, and it was 3 or 4 months ago. Gross.

The guys over at Ruston Flying Circus almost puked...it was sweet.

Then hopefully whoever cleaned it got an extra hour of flight time for the team

PA-31 drivers, just pitch up 10, auto pilot on pitch mode. Little square hole in the bulk head releasse(Inform Ramper you had problem with haz mat box)

Latest resources

Back