Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kamikaize

Giggity
Things that tight at the star you have to rely on that to be able to feed yourself now lol. Im just teasing ya man!!! I used to fight with the fbo's when they wouldn't give me mine and then I went corporate and they throw them at ya. no love for us freight dogs.

Atlantic sucks. Especially in SDF. Never had a problem with Avtrip points ever.

I be freightdoggin' in a POS. I get my bucks at both ends. Good for $20 a day. I eat their cookies and take over their pilot lounge and kick out all the NJ guys because they annoy me.

I be freightdoggin' in a POS. I get my bucks at both ends. Good for $20 a day. I eat their cookies and take over their pilot lounge and kick out all the NJ guys because they annoy me.

The Fu(ker is always cloudy, ...of course it sucks! Do they have the Doubletree in Europe?

PUFFUUFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

PtP

:laugh:

You punch and rap, and it frightens us. :D

I used to fight with the fbo's when they wouldn't give me mine and then I went corporate and they throw them at ya.
This is total BS! To the original poster...tell them you'll take your fuel business to another FBO if it's an option and you're not under contract.

Yah, for some reason the original post never posted. Probably because of shnatty internet. And then i realized after I posted it that the title sounds like a whiny 6 year old and it was posted right above the two crash posts. So I felt kinda bad. Anyway, down to business, I was in Houston on Wednesday and we always fuel up at Atlantic because of contract. So I taxi on over and pick up my piddly amount of 550 gallons. Only to be told at the end of it all that I don't receive my Atlantic Rewards because, and I quote, "we don't give those to cargo planes." Since when I said, I have been getting them for the last year and a half without even asking twice. She was being real snooty to me also. She was treating me like some peon who wasn't buying thousands of dollars of gas. Hell I have money on my card from previous stops at Atlantic this very moment! Anyway I talked to kamikaize up there about it and decided to email the head guy for Houston. So we will see what happens on Monday. I mean NetJets is on contract and they get their Rewards! So anyway I said "this is bullsh!et" under my breath a couple of times and took off. That ruined my night. Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem at IAH recently and what the hell their problem is with us down there now! I need that money to live afterall....LOL!...but no....really!!

Last edited:
:laugh:

You punch and rap, and it frightens us. :D

I thought it was my helmet. I just lower my head and run around at ramming speed while flapping my arms and singing "Rap to the World" at the top of my lungs until they clear out. Works every time!
Then I have a cookie and get online to enter my bucks with the Cartoon Network on the big screen.

Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem at IAH recently and what the hell their problem is with us down there now!

We've had problems there a few times with different things....actually had one of their CSR's tell us that it wasn't her job to help us (directions to a hotel)....we've also had them lie to us about checking on hotels for us.....we had a chat with the GM there and things have run smoothly since

Latest resources

Back