Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mogus

Eh?
Anyone watch this sorry display last night on CNN? Aside from the usual Bush-bashing, there was, well, more Bush-bashing. I heard a few of their ideas, nothing special. I tried picturing one of them as president...couldn't do it. Kerry, maybe. Sharpton, ha! They're dead in the water.

Sharpton might get elected President.

ASA might buy Delta.

Timebuilder might invite Al Franken to his daughter's wedding.

It could happen... :D

John F. Kerry repeated a racial stereotype when he said he'd have to party with Al Sharpton just go keep an eye on him while he partied with Kerry's wife!

Oh yeah, and Carol Moseley-Braun won't answer if she smoked dope, well duh...

Last edited:
what's sad is no other candidate has the guts to ask al sharpton why he was the subject of a drug trafficking investigation in the late 70's.

all the naa-lcp'ers would whine.

The amazing thing about Shapton is that everyone acts as though he is a viable candidate, when everyone is certain that he is not. Even HE knows he isn't. It's a dog and pony show to curry favor with black Americans.

Racism at it's worst. Playing with the heads of black Americans, just to get their support.

And Franken could come to the wedding. It's slick willy I wouldn't want around my daughter!!! :D

just like that white candidate who was against the war, "I was the only one to vote against it". i can't even remember his name. he's too skinny to be pres anyways.

dennis kucinich.....yeah that's it. won't get elected with that foreign sounding name.

Moseley-Braun is a disgrace that shouldn't even be on the stage with Sharpton. Even he's too good for her.

Historically, you should know that the candidates (from either party) who have absolutely no chance of getting the nomination can say the most outrageous things during the primaries and get away with it.

$harpton and Kucinich in '04. Idiots both.
Alan Keyes in '00 and '96. "Massa Bush, Massa Bush."
Steve Forbes in '96. Flat tax fever!
Pat Buchanan in '92. A republic not an empire.
Je$$e "HymieTown" Jack$on in '84 and '88. Nuff said.
Pat Robertson in '88. Televangelist, nuff said.
Pat Brown in '92. Hippie, now mayor of Oakland. Lucky Oakland.

hippies-shirtfront3.jpg

Latest resources

Back